Patient's Stories

When Should I Contact You?

When should I consult my Ophthalmologist or my Ocularist?

It is best to consult your eye doctor with any noticeable increase in tearing from the eye socket, with any marked loss or reduction or comfort, with excessive persistent mucoid discharge or with any easily recognized bulging out of the artificial eye. If there is an implant present, bulging could indicate extrusion or cyst and should call for immediate attention.